Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Woof at Sea

*** Please note if you have arrived here as part of the blog hop to celebrate the new Stampotique release please just scroll down to my previous post or click right here, thanks :)


The current challenge at Stampotique is Beach or Sea, now sometimes in a girls life there just isn't the stamp or two that you need, so I threw caution to the wind and drew my dogs rubber accessories myself after being inspired by a book called Doodling for Dog People.
I named these three dogs Slip, Slop and Slap after the famous Australian sun cream campaign, mainly because they haven't got any sun protection, is there sun protection for dogs?, I'm not sure, my mission for today is to find out.
Anyway I had great fun making this postcard, and unusually for me I used just one stamp, the stamp can be found right here and funnily enough it's called Dog.
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hehehe!!! These little doggies sure look like they are enjoying a dip in the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO FUN, Sam! Slip, Slap and Slop seem to be having a great time in their floaty rings, sunscreen or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sam!!!
    So cute :-)
    Big hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous postcard Sam, Slip, Slop and Slap look like they're having a wonderful time bobbing about in the sea.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam,
    This is wonderful and what is so funny - on first peek, I thought the dogs were all different until I realised you used the same stamp. Not sure how you managed to fool my eyes!!!
    Love the accessories :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW this is such a fun , feel good postcard Sam . A real smiley piece . Love all the doodle detail and dog looks like he's having triple the fun staying afloat . hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fabulous posts have been cheering me up whilst I am in the depths of my summer work and I have been itching to get the chance to comment! I love these little guys bobbing about in the water. Your rubber rings are brilliant and somehow they remind me of fruit polos! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Sam - really feel good xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x