Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Ever so slightly dotty . . .



A new challenge begins today at Stampotique and I'm delighted that it's Polka Dots, I love them anywhere on anything, polka dots always seem . . . happy!


I fell in love with this flower as soon as I saw it and couldn't wait to decorate a box canvas, I love the bright colours and cascading petals around the sides.
 I think it's safe to say that all us girlies have sat with a daisy or two, pulling petals off and reciting this originally French game.

I used just 2 stamps: Kassa's Bloom and Doxie for the heart.

All of the challenge details can be found right here, don't forget you could win $30, that's £23 to spend at the Stampotique online store here.

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx


11 comments:

  1. Love this, Sam! Those bright colors just POP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sam, the colours are wonderful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sam
    hugs Tamara...
    someone loves you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bloom, beautiful colours Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and I love the scattered petals.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous Sam!!!!
    Sorry for the late visit... but I remain thrilled to watch in details and bigger than on FB or IG as much as possible, even in late :)
    Have a lovely week-end, and miss Poppy too! :D Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Sam, brilliant colours, and the flower stamp looks perfect here. Hope you and Poppy have a very happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's stunning and lovely, Sam. Makes me want to make one of this mini canvas, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fab! Sam Always love your chunky canvases and this is no exception. Fantastic design , artistically created and an absolute winner for me . Superb!
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x