Saturday, 20 August 2016

In the clouds


A super quick postcard today, using just two stamps: the latest Craft Stamper freebie and Art Lives Here, which can be found right here, both stamps designed by Roc Nicholas. If you have a Roc stamp and would like to join the swap the details are here. The swap theme is black, white and one other colour, I seem to be using a lot of blue lately and I drew the clouds, I must have been feeling brave as I don't draw often lol. Hope you like it?
Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

9 comments:

  1. The perfect antidote to the blues. Hope Poppy managed to get her walk yesterday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Sam! I love that freebie stamp Roc designed for Craft Stamper and I love how you put it up in the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super lovely card Sam! :)
    Great use of the freebie by Roc and 'Art lives there'.. I have both stamps, just times is still missing too much to enter this swap and some others again and have fun with you all. But I confess that I miss them!!!!!! :D
    Hope the swaps will continue in the future so that I can join in later again one day.
    Sending you hugs & love, have a great week Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this postcard and I love how you used the CS stamp !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, great design Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous postcard.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Sam, specially the little flash of sparkles xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Sam my favourite colours combined with a sky theme ( I Love the sky and clouds ) consider me well pleased .
    Fabulous
    big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x