Friday, 2 September 2016

Sending a hug

This weeks challenge at Stampotique is Mail Art, which traditionally means sending a decorated/altered envelope through the post, I've twisted the rules ever so slightly and my mail art is this card I sent to a dear friend.


The stamps I used are:

Don't forget - just by entering the challenge you are in with a chance of winning $30/£22 to spend at the Stampotique online store, all of the challenge details can be found right here!

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx




7 comments:

  1. This is just the perfect tonic for anyone feeling under the weather. Great colour combo with that fabulous sunny heart. Hope it's a sunny weekend, but have a good one whatever the weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card ! I bet she loved it ! Have a great weekend !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Sam!!!
    I wish you a lovely Sunday, big hugs to you and your little assitant too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant get well card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! What a wonderful way to send some get well hugs Sam. Thats you , always so thoughtful .
    I bet your friend was really touched .
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sure to make your friend smile Sam! Great card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Sam, I love that splash of pink. Love to you and Poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x