Saturday, 1 October 2016

Favourite Quote ....

 ..... is the new challenge theme over at Stampotique Designers Challenge blog, all of the details can be found right here


I thought I would try something quite different and went for a clean and simple design for this postcard - so hopefully the quote stays the focus. Although I couldn't help but add some little extras, I stitched the edges, added some texture paste through a stencil for the flourishes and of course a little glitter ;)
For more lovely Kahlil Gibran quotes click here


The stamps I used are: 

Don't forget that by entering the challenge you are in with a chance of winning a $30/£23 approx to spend at the Stampotique online store :)

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Sam, different from your usual style and colours but very lovely.
    Sending you big hugs my lovely friend, and a happy Sunday with Poppy :-)
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the simplicity of this ! oh, and the sparkle ! Fab make Sam!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, and I love the quote Sam! Have a great weekend!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Sam, I love the touch of glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such an uplifting piece of art - what a wonderful stamp that is but it is in your hands it becomes special.
    Love the addition of the texture.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x