Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Outer Space

A new and exciting challenge begins today over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog with the theme of 'Outer Space', all of the details can be found right here.
I'm fascinated by all things space and can often be found in the garden with Poppy looking at the stars and the moon, when Poppy was a tiny pup I did try to teach her to howl at the moon :)


I would love to look up at the night sky and see these sorts of shenanigans going on!

The stamps I used are:

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx










6 comments:

  1. Sam, I love this! the colours, the background and not forgetting the stamps. Great inspiration for the SDC challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This theme is just right up your alley! Lovely card, Sam. Hugs to you and Poppy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Gorgeous colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Sam,it's really happy! Hope you and Poppy have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant postcard - lovely colours and great images.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous creation Sam!!!!!
    Loving your little Poppy sitting on the rocklet LOL!
    I wish you a lovely day my dear friend, big hugs to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x