Wednesday, 19 October 2016

The Wicked Witch of the Rainbow

It's week two of the Hallowe'en challenge theme at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog.
I'm not a fan of spooky things or Hallowe'en so I stayed with a cute, whimsical style and The Wizard of Oz film popped in to my head, so here's a witch flying over a rainbow!


After my lolly sticks were glued in place I applied some texture paste through a stencil to create the flourish and painted it white all over. I drew the rainbow and coloured with watercolours. Every thing else was drawn or stamped on white card and coloured before gluing in place. The wire and beads turned it in to a decorative item - a witch is for life not just Hallowe'en ;)

The stamps I used are:
Monster News (for the bird)
and Agatha Star (the the star)

All of the challenge details can be found right here

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx


5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Sam, I love your rainbow and the beads were a great addition.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Sam, I always love your lolly stick creations. Hope you and Poppy have a fabulous week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A witch is for life! Lol! Love your colourful, witchy on her lolly stick background Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really loving your multi coloured phase ...and shes such a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable haha!!!!
    Loving also this style in Halloween creations, especially when the design is so fabulous!
    Hugs again xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x