Thursday, 15 December 2016

An Elf Is For Life..... Not Just Christmas

It's my turn today for the Roc Nicholas design team and I had a great time making this fun postcard using two of Rocs stamps: the brilliant Party Dog and Unleash Yourself   


I began by making the background using distress inks and stamping the Christmas tree
which I coloured also using distress inks and made the baubles shine with some glossy accents. The text was also stamped directly on to the postcard and simply coloured in, omitting the 's' from 'self' to make 'elf'. Party dog was stamped on white card and coloured using Prismacolour pencils, glossy accents gave him a shiny nose, glasses and his jingle bell on his hat.

All of Rocs wonderful stamp designs can be found at the Stampotique online store right here

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! Made me smile Sam! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this postcard and your fun transformation of sef into elf hahaha!!!!!
    Really fantastic work Sam... :) I wish I can play again one day with you and the Stampotique team maybe, or symply swap from time to time with you to have a chance of receiving such awesome postcards! :-)
    Hugs to you, your little princess, and your adorable little grandson Jack, he's such a cutie!
    All is fine at my side but I'm overwhelwed with work... Tired but happy.
    Have a peaceful Christmas and I wish you all a happy and healthy 2017. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x