Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Dear Santa....

It's the second week at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog with the theme of 'Naughty or Nice'.  All of the details for this challenge can be found here.
 I'm really not sure if I'm going to be on the naughty or nice list this year, but I've had a lot of fun!


One of the great things about Christmas for me is ....... empty boxes ..... I just love an empty cardboard box, yep I'm very easily pleased! So I hope I can inspire you to enjoy some unloved cardboard.
I began by peeling off some of the thin, outer, paper layer to expose the corrugated bit. Some white paint, some silver embossing powder, some wonderful Stampotique images and a little shimmer and shine makes this cute Christmas decoration.

The stamps I used are:

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx



5 comments:

  1. So sweet, Sam! Merry Christmas to you and Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the sparkle and cardboard background Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely Santa will be kind to you, after all, you at least tried!!!
    Love this, it's sure making me smile :)
    Hope life is being kind to you and Poppy. I'm not nearly on-line as much as I'd like to be, hey ho, just got to roll with it!
    Wishes
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous Christmas creation Samantha, love it to pieces :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even super cute indeed!!! :D
    You love empty boxes, really ??.... Hahaha, I will remember that if one day I can send you a little package Lol :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x