Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Some space!

It's week 2 for the 'use your favourite stamp' challenge at Stampotique, (all the challenge details can be found by clicking right here).


It is incredibly difficult to choose just one favourite but for a while I was asking Stampotique HQ for a rocket stamp and here it is :) I love it! 
For this postcard I used the rocket ship stamp but also: design cube, bubbles and Starfish Cube 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog, wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx




4 comments:

  1. Lovely colours! That little rocket is fab Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect Sam, I love your stary star fish lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam,
    Somehow, star fish look right at home in space :)
    So love your sentiment.
    fabulous!
    Wishes
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x