Friday, 6 January 2017

Woofy New Year!

2017!!! Oh my days, my Nan was right when she said that the older you get the quicker time goes by.
As the new year begins I feel very grateful for some of the people in my life, but particularly grateful for Poppy, she is always there for me, through happy and sad times. I love her and I know she loves me.
I spotted this sentiment/quote on t'internet a couple of weeks ago and couldn't resist painting this little canvas. I now read it thinking perhaps I should have added 'Or not!'.


The project didn't end up quite as I had planned because I sadly lost quite a lot of details whilst adding layers, not quite sure how I managed that! 
There is a new challenge at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog - all the details can be found right here. The theme is 'Anything Goes', so a great opportunity to have some fun!
The Stampotique stamps I used are:
and Paw

Poppy and I wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and very creative 2017 xxx






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous little panel Sam! Love that texture! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x