Wednesday, 22 February 2017

The Colour of Love

It's week 2 of the 'Seeing Red' challenge at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog - all of the challenge details can be found right here


This week I'd like to share with you a Valentines Day card I made for my amazing Grandson - we both love rockets and space and red is the perfect colour for love.
The stamps I used are:
and Cheesey Moon (stamped on shrink plastic)
The full collection of Stampotique stamps can be found here - new images are added every month :)

Wishing you a lovely day and thanks for visiting my little blog, Sam xxx



4 comments:

  1. I love your card Sam, fabulous.
    The idea and coloring of the Cheesy Moon on shrink plastic is just fantastic! How lucky little Jack to have you teehee!!! :)
    Wishing you also a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear friend.. Sorry for the delay, and I was not able to find the time to send you a card this year again.. Another year, sure.
    Big Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, the perfect Sam card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x