Thursday, 30 March 2017

Postcard from the Heart


A new challenge has begun at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog: simply use text in your background, all of the details can be found right here 

My arty first love is postcard and mail art so I made the above postcard for this particular challenge. Being a postcard it measures 4 in x 6 in. Blue paint was lightly brushed on and using white heat embossing powder the background text was added. The black hearts were stamped directly on to the postcard and everything else was stamped on white card, coloured and glued in place.

The stamps I used are:
Head 
Tiny Handhelds (for the heart)
and Agatha Star (for the star)

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xx




5 comments:

  1. This postcard is so adorable!
    I love Head, it's such a cute stamp. I didn't pay attention to this romantic text before.. Gorgeous rounded here!!!
    Big hugs to you and Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam this is brilliant, I love everything about it! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful postcard, I love the colours Sam! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful postcard, I love everything about it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your postcard - it's fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x