Wednesday, 8 March 2017

Ribbon or Lace....

.... is the continuing challenge theme this week at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog, (all the details can be found right here).
Sadly I've been a little under the weather and my mojo didn't want to cooperate so I have cheated a little and used ribbon to hang my creation rather than fully incorporated, I like to think outside of the box, but I just didn't have the brain energy. On a positive I'm starting to feel well again and it's only a couple of weeks until we move our clocks forward and we shall be in British Summer Time again, hooray!
Talking of time, making this was the first time I used the Colour Her Soul stamp and one of last months new releases Communitree.

All of the amazing Stampotique stamps can be found right here and don't forget that just by entering the challenge you are in with the chance of winning $30 - £24 approx to spend at the Stampotique online store!

Wishing you a lovely day, Sam xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sam - I hope you are feeling better.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the quote!
    Glad you're feeling better Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful my lovely friend... Makes me happy to see it in details this morning! This is magical.
    Just pinned this on my board of inpirational creations in Stampotique by my artist friends! :-)
    Hope you are feeling well now. Sending you hugz xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't consider it cheating as you have definitely used ribbon here. This is a great wall hanging and contains a very personal message for me in the text. I think this is great art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely hanging Sam, I hope you are feeling better now.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam
    I'm sorry you've been under the weather, it's always tough when health creates hurdles in daily life, I sure hope you are back on track now.
    This is fabulous, that gorgeous texture and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself about the ribbon, it is wonderful and so are you for managing to create at all when feeling not so good.
    Sending hugs to you and sweet Poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x