Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Tag It!


Oh my, just typing in the title for this post reminded me of running around the school playground playing Tag - those were the days lol.

The current challenge theme at Stampotique is 'Tag It', so to join in just decorate a tag or include a tag somewhere on your art work, all of the details can be found right here, just by entering you could win $30/£24 to spend at the Stampotique online store.

There are times when I really struggle with colours so for this challenge I've made two tags using the same cupcake stamp, one tag colourful and the other quite neutral.


The stamps I used are:


Thank you for visiting my little blog, wishing you a lovely day, Sam xx

6 comments:

  1. I love color! Truly. But I think I may prefer the grey-toned one. I thin it makes the bits of color pop more. But hey, whadda I know?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both tags but I think the first one is my favourite.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have looked at my work lately, you would find I was in my grade stage! That said, your second creation is definitely my favorite. Love making tags and both of these are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam
    You are clearly in your comfort zone whether with colour or neutrals - love them equally.
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your tags - such different effects xx Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, Sam x